Hosted by Branding Expert Olivia Omega and Women in Kind
It's vision board party time! Friday, January 25th 10am-12pm
Let us know you are coming here!
Kick off your weekend with a Friday morning vision board party. The purpose of a vision board for your life and business is provide a point of vision, clarity and encouragement for where you want to go and the goals you want to achieve. Regardless of whether it’s the beginning of the year, end of the first quarter or the middle of the year, every time of the year is vision board time!
Gather up some friends and join all of us at WinK to set a theme and tone for your year.
WHAT TO BRING:
1. 2-3 magazines per person to share with the group and to cut up
2. Additional visuals that inspire you or represent your 2019 personal and professional goals/mindset/inspiration/theme (photos, craft items, fabric, fancy paper, stickers, etc.)
2. Words that inspire you or represent your 2019 goals/mindset/inspiration/theme (quotes, sayings, scriptures, song lyrics, poems).
3. A “base” for your board (poster/foam/cork board, large picture frame, folder, etc.) Here is some inspiration: http://pinterest.com/search/?q=vision+board
4. Your own set of tools (scissors, glue, tape)
P.S. I LOVE Pinterest and use it for inspiration all the time, for everything. You can search for different words to get your creative juices flowing. Here are some examples: